Integrate with Third-Party Applications Using the SurveyMethods REST API
The SurveyMethods API (Application Programming Interface) is a RESTful API. Our survey API facilitates smooth and seamless integration of third party Read More..
Why Use the API
Using our survey API users can integrate their applications with SurveyMethods. For example, if you want to send a Service Satisfaction Survey to your customer after a case/ticket is closed, your Helpdesk system can automatically connect to SurveyMethods and send out the survey to your internal/external customer. SurveyMethods provides a list of API calls. Here are a few of them.
- Integrate with SurveyMethods and launch a survey remotely
- Retrieve the details of a survey such as the survey title, deployment status, etc.
- Retrieve or change the deployment status of a survey
- Copy a survey
- Get a list of survey codes for all your surveys
- Retrieve or change the attempts settings configured for a survey
- Activate or deactivate the SSL setting of a survey
- Retrieve the survey deployment and responses dashboard
- Retrieve the response status of an email invitee for a survey such as “completed full survey”, “completed partial survey”, “opted out”, etc.
Is your organization looking to integrate an external system with SurveyMethods using the REST API? To get started, we suggest you to download Read More..
Using the SurveyMethods API, customers can access their SurveyMethods accounts and utilize any of the available API function calls. Any use of our survey API, either directly or indirectly, is bound by our Terms of Service and the following terms: Read More..
Third Party Integrations
Use the SurveyMethods API to integrate with over 300 applications like Salesforce, MailChimp, Freshdesk, and numerous CRM tools using Read More..