Emailing your survey questionnaires offers a personalized way to collect feedback from your audience. Using SurveyMethods, it’s easy to create and send email-based questionnaires. A unique and personalized email will be sent out to invitees asking them to respond to your questionnaire. The benefit of sending out email questionnaires to collect responses is that you can track who has responded, who has not, and who has opted out of your survey.
Deploying Email Questionnaires with SurveyMethods
- Create anonymous email questionnaires.
- Brand your survey questionnaires. Add your logo, change the size and color of your fonts, and customize the theme to match your branding colors.
- Choose from 20 different question types (like choice-based questions, matrix questions, open-ended questions, and more!).
- Spread your survey questions over multiple pages.
- Apply basic or graphical presentation styles to make your surveys stand out.
- Add skip logic, enable instruction text for questions, make answering questions mandatory, and randomize the display of answer choices.
- Correct misspelled words using the Spell Check feature.
- Deploy your questionnaires via email using the email deployment method. Generate a unique email invitation for each invitee, and send your survey link using these options: Basic Email List and Advanced Email List.
- Track invitees that have responded, partially responded, not responded, or have opted out of your survey.
- Send reminders to invitees that have partially responded or have not responded at all.
For related articles on survey questionnaires, read the following:
Questionnaire Design Software
SurveyMethods has questionnaire design software that is feature-rich and easy to use, perfect for any company that is hoping to break into survey research and customer satisfaction. It’s extremely important that you choose the right questionnaire software, because the software affects how effective the questionnaire will be, and how easy it will be for you to create it. Read More…
Online Survey Questionnaire
Developing an online survey questionnaire can be difficult. It’s not just about the questions you choose. It’s about making sure that you’re following the survey research best practices that studies have shown are effective for making online surveys work for your company. Read More…
The most important step to designing good web questionnaires is to understand the scope of your survey, your target group, and the information you need to gather from the survey. This will make your questionnaires more effective and aid in capturing all the information that you need. Read More…
SurveyMethods offers one of the most affordable and easy-to-use questionnaire software to create online questionnaires easily and quickly. Our survey software is user friendly, and provides exciting features that make it easy to create compelling questionnaires for your survey and research needs. Read More….