SurveyMethods provides one of the most comprehensive online survey software tools for creating online surveys and questionnaires. It is easy to use and has a wide array of features that makes for a hassle-free surveying experience for users. You can create surveys from scratch or copy and modify one from our extensive survey library.
To create free online surveys, sign up for the Basic Free package. It is loaded with powerful survey creation, configuration, and analysis and reporting features. After creating your surveys, you can deploy them easily via email, post them on the web, or integrate them with social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.
Key Features of the Basic Free Package
Given below are some of the key features of the Basic package:
- Unlimited surveys in any language
- 20 types of survey questions
- Basic data analysis
- Survey creation features like survey template library, multi-page surveys, language pack library, and basic presentation styles
- Survey configuration features like customized button labels and error messages, customized welcome greeting, and setting for single/multiple responses per survey launch
- Survey management features – print surveys, survey opt-out, and opt-in
- Survey launch, analysis, and reporting features
Advantages of Free Online Surveys
- There is no cost involved. You can run and evaluate your online surveys with no monthly fees or subscription plans.
- It’s easy and convenient to collect data using free online surveys. If you are looking for an inexpensive means to collect useful information from your customers, this is the tool for you.
- You can access almost all the features of SurveyMethods’ survey software to create and launch your surveys.
- Free online surveys can be quite useful if you are looking to carry out a quick survey. However, if you are looking for a survey software to meet your specific research and survey needs, you can upgrade to a higher package to enjoy our advanced features.
- You can create unlimited surveys using the Basic Free package. When you sign up for the Basic Free package, you can enjoy all the features of the professional package for a trial period of 7 days. However, after the 7-days trial period, your package will revert to the Basic version.
SurveyMethods’ Survey Templates
- Cafeteria Survey: Carry out a quick survey to know how your customers feel about the food and service in your cafeteria.
- Restaurant Customer Satisfaction Survey: Keep a tab on your restaurant’s service and find out what needs improvement. Get feedback from customers on a variety of factors that affect their experience.
- Meeting Feedback Survey: Conduct a meeting feedback survey to gather feedback at the end of the session.
- Project Evaluation Survey: Evaluate the satisfaction level on your products. Get feedback on your project’s planning, staffing, and other factors.
- Training Course Evaluation: Get feedback on your training classes, courses, or seminars.
SurveyMethods’ survey software has been specifically designed so that you can build and share free online surveys easily and efficiently. Visit SurveyMethods today to sign up for a Basic account!