A questionnaire is the most important part of the survey process and requires attention to detail. Designing an effective HR questionnaire is important if you want to gather employee opinions on issues like job satisfaction, management effectiveness, pay and benefits, and the likes. This will help you make decisions for improving your human resource processes.
Design Effective HR Questionnaires with SurveyMethods
- Create an HR questionnaire in minutes.
- Choose from our comprehensive set of question types.
- Add your logo and brand your HR survey.
- Apply basic or graphical presentation styles.
- Set up your survey to not serve questions that don’t apply to a section of your participants using our skip logic feature.
- Make your questions mandatory, provide instructional texts for questions, insert, edit, reorganize, and delete questions, and more.
- Configure additional settings like horizontal/vertical display of answer choices, and display of answer choices in random order.
HR questionnaires are a great way to gather insightful data from your employees because the feedback will help you in effective decision-making to make your workplace more productive and positive. However, you need to ensure anonymity when you send out an HR questionnaire, as employees will rarely provide you with unbiased and candid feedback unless they are certain that their responses will be confidential. Using our survey software, you can set up your survey to collect responses anonymously. Additionally, you can insert the anonymous seal on the survey so that employees are assured about the anonymity of the survey.
HR Questionnaire Templates
- Workplace Evaluation Survey Questionnaire: Rate your workplace with respect to satisfaction, productivity, facilities, and other essential hallmarks of a happy workplace.
- Employee 360° Evaluation Questionnaire: Gather direct feedback from an employee’s subordinates, peers, supervisors, and also from customers and stakeholders.
- Recruitment Satisfaction Survey Questionnaire: Ask your interviewees about their perception and experience with your recruitment process.
- New Employee Orientation Questionnaire: Send out a questionnaire to help you set up orientation programs for new hires. Analyze the results to assist you in training new employees more effectively.
- Benefits Satisfaction Survey Questionnaire: Gain insights on how satisfied your employees are with the benefits provided by your company.
For related articles on HR processes, read the following:
- Workplace Survey: SurveyMethods is proud to offer survey software for workplace surveys, so companies that are ready to start making an impact on their employee satisfaction and productivity can get started right away. Read more…
- Employee Exit Survey: Employee exit surveys help employers find out the reasons of employee turnover. These surveys help to identify why employees leave your organization, what factors influenced their decision to leave, and the likes. Read more…