Web hosting companies are ahead of the curve with the understanding that customer support is crucial for maintaining a client. It’s surprising how few companies have embraced the idea that customer satisfaction is vital, and understanding the customer is the key to success. Web hosting companies often engage in some type of research, and use online surveys as their main tool.
But few web hosting companies offer a web hosting survey that is tailored to some of the most important questions of their business:
- What are the needs of the customer?
- How satisfied is the customer with their service?
These questions are at the heart of any great business model, but to find it you need to create and run web hosting surveys that ask the right questions and monitor responses the right way.
SurveyMethods for Web Hosting Surveys
- Our survey software can easily be integrated into any cancellation process. You can create a survey that finds out why your customers have left, so that you can find out what features you are not offering or what problems they may be having.
- We offer complete customization so that our surveys can be used as branding tools. When you send out a standard customer satisfaction or loyalty survey, you’ll be able to make sure that you’re also marketing your company and services in the process.
- Online we have a web survey library. This library is complete with several online surveys already created, including a web hosting survey that can be up and running in a matter of minutes.
We also know how important it is to save money, especially in such a competitive business, so our services are significantly more affordable and customizable than other online survey products, and we’re confident that once you’ve tried us you may even recommend us to your own clients.
Sign up for your account today to see why so many other web hosting companies use our surveys and our software for their research needs. You can also contact us if you’d like to find out more about our products and services, and we’ll be happy to explain them to you at any time.