Discounted Online Survey Software for Academic and Non-Profit Organizations
SurveyMethods provides a 75% discount on Advanced and Professional accounts to educational institutions and non-profit organizations as part of our alliance sponsorship program. In order to qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be an authorized representative of your educational institution or non-profit organization.
- Your email address must be assigned to you by your educational institution or non-profit organization.
- You must be an active employee, staff, or faculty member of your institution or non-profit organization.
- Your organization or institution must agree to post a SurveyMethods.com reference link on their official web site that is visible to the public. The details on the link will be provided when your application is approved and must be posted by your institution or non-profit organization for 2 years.
- If publishing research, you must state that SurveyMethods.com was the tool used to conduct your research.
- If you qualify and wish to submit an application, fill out the online application form.
How Long Does it Take to Get Approved?
It usually takes a week to get approved; however, you can expedite your application to get it approved as quickly as one day. You can expedite the process by contacting the support team after you fill in the online application form.
Pricing Plan for Educational Institutions and Non-Profit Organizations
If you are unable to post a link or you are not able to meet all of the requirements, a 25% discount is available to educational institutions and non-profit organizations. To set up your account, please complete the contact form or you can reach us via phone at 1-214-257-8909 or toll free at 1-800-601-2462.