So easy to Use! Get started with a template from our survey library or design your survey from scratch using 20+ question types
(click on each question type to see a description and an example)
Create a matrix question where respondents can rate each item on a rating scale. They can choose from a set of predefined choices or a customized set of options.
Create a matrix question where respondents can rate each item on various attributes.
Create a matrix question where respondents can enter short text answers to rate different items.
Create a question where respondents can rate products or services on different attributes, e.g. when buying a TV, several attributes will contribute to overall satisfaction. A conjoint analysis question can be used to evaluate a product on each attribute and determine the rating based on a combination of the attributes.
Create a question where respondents can provide short open-ended responses.
Create a question where respondents can provide long open-ended responses.
Create a question where respondents can provide multiple, short open-ended responses.
Create a question where respondents can provide open-ended responses that require certain validations.
Create a question that provides a list of items, and ask respondents to enter a numeric value for each such that their sum equals a particular number (e.g. 100).
Create a question to capture contact information of respondents such as their first name, last name, address, email, phone number, etc.
Create a question where respondents can rank a list of items in order of preference using numbers from one to the number of items in the list.
Display messages to respondents like instructions, greetings, etc.
Import images into your survey and let respondents rate them or answer questions about them.
Use advanced page logic or quotas to create custom paths through your surveys
Using page logic, you can customize the flow of your survey to present only the relevant sections of your survey campaign to respondents. For example, a country club may ask if a respondent uses the swimming pool; if the respondent answers no, the survey can be designed to automatically skip questions about the pool.
Want to put a cap on the number of respondents that meet certain criteria? Use our survey quotas to set custom caps based on responses to specific questions. Once the cap has been reached, future respondents who meet those criteria will be redirected to a custom page or to your website.
Choose from three survey launch options depending on your specific needs
- Create, edit or import email lists to customize who receives your survey; maintain different email lists for different surveys
- Track which users have fully or partially completed the survey, and manage the opt-out list
- Configure “From” and “Reply-to” email addresses, or edit SMTP mail settings to distribute the emails through your own mail servers
- Use Advanced Email Lists to set custom field values and use those for customizing questions or setting page logic
Create Custom URL
- Create a custom URL for your survey that can be pasted in an email or uploaded to your website
- Share your survey on social media by pasting the link into your post, the caption of your photo, or on an event’s page
- Note: this method does not enable SurveyMethods to track who has and has not taken the survey
- Use our API to launch the survey remotely or use Zapier to easily integrate with thousands of web applications without needing any programming knowledge
- Trigger your survey remotely based on a specific action
- Integrate SurveyMethods with your customer support system and trigger a survey 48 hours after a new ticket is created
- Integrate SurveyMethods with GoToWebinar and trigger a survey once a new participant registers for an event