Want to know what people think of your company and services? Then, what better way to find out that than through Facebook! Facebook is one of the most popular channels to connect with people who matter the most to your business and understand their likes and dislikes. With SurveyMethods, you can easily post your survey on Facebook and gather feedback and opinions from your employees, customers, friends, and colleagues.
How to Post Surveys on Facebook Using SurveyMethods
Here’s how to create and distribute Facebook surveys using SurveyMethods.
- After creating your survey, launch your survey using the Web URL Deployment method.
- A unique survey URL will be generated. You can either post this URL on a website or paste it in an email and send it to individuals you would like to take your survey.
- To post your survey link on Facebook, select the Facebook method for distributing your survey.
- Add a title and description for the post.
- Select a stock image or add your own image/logo to your post. Then, click “Save and Post”.
- Click “Share” to post your survey on Facebook.
Facebook Surveys – Create Online Surveys to Share on Facebook
Benefits of Integrating Surveys on Facebook
- Facebook is a popular platform to share your surveys. With more than one billion users worldwide, Facebook surveys are a great way to discover what your customers think about your brand, products, or services. Here are some ideas on how to effectively utilize Facebook surveys.
- Integrating surveys on Facebook can help you to gather customer feedback in an interactive way. Businesses that are aware of the advantages of online surveys can leverage social media to connect directly with their customers.
- Using SurveyMethods’ survey software, you can design visually appealing surveys, which will help increase the participation level.
- Posting a survey on Facebook will not only yield better results for your business but will also drive closer interaction with your customers. Businesses do much better if they pay attention to customer insights and ideas.
- Facebook surveys not only help to target a particular group or audience but also win new customers. By listening to your customers, you can take your business to a whole new level.
Using social media to reach your audience is a great way to build a loyal customer base. Survey distribution methods like the Facebook method is available to all package types. Contact SurveyMethods to know more about Facebook surveys.