Your IT department handles a lot of work, often directly with your customers. Because they represent the knowledge base of your company, it’s sometimes hard to understand how they’re doing, how customers are interacting with them, and whether or not they’re successfully delivering assistance to clients.
IT surveys are the main tool that companies use to monitor those interactions. With the help of quality IT survey software, your company can make sure that all of your IT staff is successfully providing the outstanding support that your business needs from them.
Benefits of an IT Survey
Imagine a customer calls your IT staff with a problem. A staff member takes the call, answers the questions, and the customer hangs up. Then what?
- How do you know that the customer felt their questions were answered?
- How do you measure customer satisfaction levels with those that interact with your IT staff?
- What do you do if the client didn’t find that their question was handled correctly?
Ideally, you need to make sure your entire IT department is as dedicated to the customer as you are, and you need to make sure that you have the tools necessary to measure that. You can do that with an IT survey. Using SurveyMethods survey software, running an IT survey can be ideal for your business. It provides you with:
- IT Staff Accountability: At its core, its best use is for keeping IT staff accountable to the customer. You need to make sure your IT department is focused on providing outstanding support, and an IT survey sent at the end of any call is the way to do that.
- Expertise Evaluation: IT surveys also give you a way to judge how successful your IT staff are with different topics. Perhaps you find that one staff member delivers better customer service when discussing laptops than another that seems to have better satisfaction when talking about PCs. You can use that information to drive training, direct callers to better support staff, and more.
- Customer Rescuing: If a customer has a poor response to the survey, SurveyMethods provides you with the option of receiving an immediate email to notify you that someone needs additional service. This provides you with the opportunity to rescue a customer that may have been lost due to disliking their support.
SurveyMethods’ survey software also allows you to monitor IT surveys using online reporting, so that you can see how your staff is doing each and every day with only a few clients. It makes research easier, and ensures that you’re able to make improvements to your company when needed. Our software was designed to make IT surveys – and all commercial surveys – simple and user friendly. Sign up for an account with SurveyMethods today to get started.